CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

For You card using a stamp by Sarah Kay


OMG! I absolutely LOVE these stamps by Sarah Kay...I want more...LOL!!! No, seriously, these have to be one of the cutest stamps on the market and I only have 2 of them, can you believe it!?!?! I had so much fun coloring her in with my Copic markers. I wish the pink on her hat was a little more subtle but hey...I've only got 62 Copics and only 2 of them are light enough, almost too light...I mosaiced (is that even a word??) this card, I really like the mosaic look, it draws the eye to the image more, well I think it does. I inked up the edges of each 1" square with a distressing ink by Ranger Industries, it's the rose one, it gives it a more vintage look and I like that. I then mounted each square onto a piece of coordinating CS about 1/16 of an inch bigger than the original image so that nothing was showing on the outside, just the inside...I inked up the whole thing with ink from CTMH.

Anyway, I hope you like my newest creation! Leave a comment, it makes me smile!