CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Anything but a card...

That's right, Lindsay challenged us to create anything but a card and that's just what I did.  I created a paper flower jar for my many, many paper flowers.  I just don't like dumping them all out to find the one I want so I used a wide mouth jar (it's a pickle jar) so I can just reach my hand in and grab the one I want.
I used Doodle Flowers from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and made it 3-dimensional by popping a second flower over the original and adding a fun corduroy brad to the center.  I typed up "Paper Flowers" on my computer with the Curlz font.  I painted the lid of my jar with CTMH's Create-a-Shade pearl paint with a few drops of Holiday Red re-inker to make it pink to match my paper from The Paper Studio.  The ribbon around the rim of the lid is from JoAnn's and the brads are from CTMH.  The circle sentiment on top is also from Doodle Flowers.


Here is a picture of the top of my flower jar 



Don't forget to swing by the other DT members blogs to check out there Non-Card creations:

Products used:
Digi Stamp ~ Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
Paper ~ The Paper Studio
Brads, paint, CS ~ Close To My Heart
Ribbon ~ JoAnn's
FLower ~ Unknown

Thanks for looking and happy scrappin'