CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Today Lindsay challenged us to create something with Easter as the theme.  This is my project for this challenge.  It's an Easter basket made from card stock.  I used the tutorial from Whimsie Doodles Tuesday Tutorial found here.  It was so easy to follow and such fun to make.  The image I used is a cute little bunny from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff called Cute Easter. I adhered him to a jumbo paper clip and clipped him to the back of the basket.  I made the grass from green card stock that I cut into thin strips and crumpled with my hands.  Great way to relieve some stress :) The sentiment I typed up myself on my computer using the
"cracked" font.  I inked the edges a bit with Amethyst ink from Close To My Heart and popped it off the front of the basket.  I hope you'll try this easy basket and use the cute Easter images from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.


Don't forget to swing by the other talented DT blogs to check out their Easter creations:


Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappin'