CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kid's got talent!


This is the very first Magnolia card my 12 year old daughter made.  Some talent huh!?!  I haven't even made a Magnolia card yet.  She colored the image all by herself even the shading of the hair (which I've been trying to teach her).  She wanted to do Suzanne Dean's Scandinavian look but it will take more time to teach so she went with the basic coloring and shading.  I'm such a proud mommy :)
This card is to give to her brother's Kindergarten teacher who is always giving her gifts for helping in the classroom.  What a sweetie!

She used paper from one of those Stacks
Ribbon from JoAnn's
Brads from CTMH
Flowers from Prima
Doily is from Mother's Day Cricut Cartridge
Colored with Copic markers
Image from Magnolia shop

Thanks for looking!  She would love to read your comments! 

21 comments:

Mary Beths Crafts

Wow, great work..I love the design of the card and the coloring is fantastic.. I think you have a wonderful crafter in your house.. Keep up the good work.. I would love to see more projects from you..

~Mary Beth

raindropecho

Awww how cute!! She's very talented :)
- Ann

Garnet

Very sweet card, Can she give lessons ?
LOL
She did a great JOB
Keep it up

cabio's craft corner

Wow, your daughter did a fantastic coloring job. What a great card she made. She soon will have her own blog!!! My 10 year old DD was so excited when she first started blogging and I can imagine your daughter's happy face :o)
Look forward to see more of her work!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Leonie

Fantastic job! I'm sure the teacher will cherish it!
Hugs
Leonie

Peggie

How sweet is that? Wonderful job!

Christine Riley

Beautiful card, I love the pretty soft colors.
hugs, Chrihstine

Christina C.

She created a beautiful card. I especially like the way she colored Tilda's hair. Excellent job!

Nancy

What a sweet card. She did a fine job with all of it. The colors are wonderful - and speak of Spring. It is always nice to have someone with whom to create!

Nancy

What a adorable card that your daughter has made! Tilda is colored beautifully! Keep up the good work you have a awesome talent!
Hugs,
Nancy

Tanya

WOW way to go!! Tell her she did an awesome job!

Anonymous

What a pretty card! If you wouldn't of told your daughters age I would not of thought she was 12. Very beautiful card.

Karen W

She did a wonderful job!

Barb Hardeman

Oh, she did such a beautiful job on this card. The coloring looks perfected! I'm sure the teacher will be overwhelmed with such a talent...

Cissy

Very Cute!!! She did a wonderful job on this!

~Cissy

Sharron aka Sharrahug

What a cute, cute, cute card!!! You colored her beautifully! Love the flowers too. You can be so very proud of yourself!
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Diana Crick

What a sweet, precious card. Lovely colouring!
hugs. Diana

Julia

Wow, what a wonderful card. Love the layout, colors, and hope to see more of your works of art !!
Hugs,
Julia B.

Candy

Your daughter has made a wonderful card!! I can't get over her colouring!! I know the teacher will treasure this beauty!
Hugs, Candy

Maureen

Wow! What a great card, and wonderful colouring!!! Tell her I am very impressed... she is very artistic. I'll bet her teacher loves it!

Cherri

Great Job! I am wildly impressed!