CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He Loves me...

This is my very first ever Magnolia card.  This is for the March Mingle on the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group.  I used "Loves Me Tilda" purchased from 7 Kids College Fund.  I really enjoy looking at this card, it's by far the best card I think I have ever made.  So much time went into making this card.  I'm sad to see it go but I know the person who receives it will enjoy it as much as I do!  I'll just have to go make another one :)


Here is another shot of the details of my card:



Other products used:
Paper ~ Daisy D's
Paper Flowers ~ Close To My Heart/Prima
Brads/gem/safety pin/buckle ~ Close To My Heart
Sentiment ~ Close To My Heart
Ribbon ~ JoAnns
Markers ~ Copic
Also used: Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge 

Thanks for looking and have a scrappy day!

20 comments:

Barb Hardeman

You did a wonderful job with your first Tilda! You've colored her beautifully and I love the pinks and blues - very soft! Your embelllishments are fantastic, right down the the button and the pin. Great job...

Anonymous

This is so cute now I know I have to get this Tilda thanks for sharing.

Myrna

LOL This is the image I had just decided last night to make for our anniversary card. You did a great job on her. Love your soft pastel colors. Myrna

raindropecho

Aww congrats on your first Magnolia card! It's addicting isn't it?! Well this is beautiful and good luck on your endeavors :)
- Ann

Anonymous

Such a cute card, great job on your first Tilda.

Hugs,
Shell

Gina K

Great layering and inking. I love the soft colors!

Leslie Anne Avila

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing!

Patti Jo

Lovely soft colors! Your friend will appreciate all the work you put into making this pretty card. Good job!

Peggie

Very sweet. Love the soft colors and the embellishments.

Patricia Garcia

Pretty papers, pretty colors. Beautiful first Tilda! Can't wait to see more1

Hugs,
Patricia

Maureen

Awesome! Congrats on your first Tilda; and believe me, it will be far from your last ;) Welcome to the obsession...

Cute card!!!

Robin

WOW...great card for your first Tilda!!!! I love the papers!

Angelwood

How pretty this is. You have done a wonderful job with your first Tilda! Awesome work! hugs, Angela

monica

Beautiful first Tilda--you should be very proud ( I'm sure you are too). Love the colors you picked and your embellishments-great card
Hugs Monica M

Karen W

All your hard workpaid off - the card is lovely and a geat choice for the Tilda

Barb F

No wonder you didn't want to part with it! It's adorable! Barb F

cabio's craft corner

Jessica, you did a sweet and adorable card. Your layout design is very delightful!
Hugs,
Cabio

Scrappy

Fantastic! Great colors too! :-) Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Blog Challenges!

Christine Riley

Gorgeous card, I love your papers and the layout is beautiful.
Hugs, Chrhistine

Lauren

So cute!

Lauren