CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm SEW Happy!

Here is my very first card as a design team member over at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  Our theme for the week was to use sewing on our project (real or stamped) I chose stamped as I fight with a sewing maching and I always LOSE!  This was such a fun stamp set to use.  I layered up the flower as much as I could.  I also used the ribbon for the stem rather than using the one from the stamp.  I do like how this card turned out.  It's simple yet says it all!

Here is a more detailed picture of the flower and the layering

The products I used on this card were:
Copics to color (no shading done this time, sorry)
CTMH for the sentiment and the stitching
Lindsay's Stamp Stuff for the digi stamp (Doodle Flowers)
Paper is from CTMH
Ribbon from JoAnn's

Techniques used for this card were:
Edge distressing with sand paper

Don't forget to swing by the other Design Team members blogs and see what wonderful creations they have come up with using stitching.

Lindsay (owner)
Cassandra
Cheryl
Jennifer
Karin
Tanya
Kristin